Pages

Thursday 25 August 2011

Casual outdoor wedding


My best friend is getting married soon. It should be a very simple wedding, 20 guests max. While browsing the internet to get inspiration for his big day, I came across some amazing pictures of outdoor weddings. Although I don't want to get married, I quickly realised I would love to organise a wedding-like party one day, most definitely in a garden, very casual and simple, with friends and family, lots of vintage decoration, home-made food, wild flowers, loads of candles and paper lamps hanging from the trees. Look at this, the romantic in me is slowly coming out! Vintage/DIY garden weddings are all over the place on the net. Getting more and more popular. Here is some pictures that inspired me today :












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...