Pages

Friday 16 September 2011

Jealousy

Here is the house of fellow blogger Annaleena. Needless to say I am green with envy. When I daydream and start to imagine how my house would look like if I decided to build my own, the images that come through my mind are almost an exact copy of Annaleena's home. A sleak look, a palette of white, grey, black, light wood. The essence of Scandinavia. I love the white porcelain in the cupboards, the concrete countertop in the kitchen ( I normally hate concrete), the black board, the white floor, the office on the mezzanine... and the kid's room,seriously, can a kid's room be any more stylish? She is actually selling the house at the moment. I am seriously considering moving to Sweden...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...