Pages

Saturday 10 September 2011

Casa Jondal



It's probably because I haven't been on holiday yet (only two weeks to go!) but I keep on coming across these amazing places where I would dream of spending a week, sipping cocktails and enjoying the sunshine and the pool. The Casa Jondal is quite a spectacular house located in Ibiza, Spain, designed by catalan architect Jaime Serra from architect firm « Atlant Del Vent ». This 380 m2 house is a great mix of spanish traditional elements and utterly contemporary ideas. I love the clean, simple lines, the natural light, the view of the pool from the living room, the light wooden floors, the view of the moutains and the roof top terrasses. This could very much be my dream holiday house.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...